Saturday, September 24, 2011

This is my first post in like 6 months! 
I dont even know if I remember how to do it.
I thought that I would start by adding this super duper fun yet old ( from last spring) picture. 
We had a girls club "Little laughing ladies giggling greatly", they learned about great women and then had an activity.  This yummy soup was made entirely by these girls. They washed the veggies, chopped them, and cooked up this soup. They also did the dishes! Then we delivered it to a sick someone.
It was fabulous.  Now that Im writing this Im thinking that we should start that up again.



I was able to visit with one of my best friends in the world this summer.  I have so may fun memories with Somer.  Roller blading, singing parties, late night dig up the can adventures, bridge jumping. I could go on for a while. Anyways it was so good to see her with her Stephan and all her little ones.

Thats a lot of kids.
We had a garden.
I know this picture is sideways, but I cant figure out how to change that. So just lean to the left a little.
I love gardening! And Im even thinking about becoming a pro gardener.

The best thing about gardening is that you just put seeds in the ground and they come up .
Its like magic.
Its free. Everything that comes up is a gift from Heavenly Father.
And I dont even mind pulling the weeds.

4 comments:

  1. AMBER!! I miss you. We should really hang out sometime. Your kids are getting so big!! I love your garden -- I miss having one so much! And... yeah. That's all for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amb, so nice to see part of your summer. You were always the queen of soups. Also, I'm jealous you and Somer were able to hang out and that you have such a luscious garden. You should definitely be a pro gardener. Keep at it. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo!! You're back! I will post some of our summer pics too! I love your girls club! You inspire me! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. from the 'sick someone' who greatly benefitted from that absolutely delicious soup!!! I think you should start it up again too!! Ha Ha - oh, did you mean the girly group??? Or the soup making??? oh snap!! I'm not sick anymore!! Ha Ha! Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete